Always Late for the CURRENTLY Party!

I LOVE Farley's Currently!  But, I always forget about it until a week or two has gone by.  So.. here goes nothing...

Currently... :)


Listening:
Is Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives always on or what?!  I used to love it but now it's just background noise.  My mom mentioned that Guy Fieri's lips look weird after he eats something.  It's true... check it out sometime.

Loving:
Boo... that's my dog.  His real name is Tobey but he has tons of weird nicknames, Boo being one of them.  :) I LOVE cuddling with him before bed.  I purposely get ready for bed early so I can cuddle him.  It's the sweetest time of my whole day.  He just leans into me and seems to really enjoy it.  :)  Don't judge.  I don't have kids... he's my baby.  He's like my furry child.. until my husband and I are {hopefully} blessed with our own human babies.

Thinking:
My husband's birthday is next week but I have no idea what to get him! :(

Wanting:
I want an iPad.  I really only want it because I want to be able to make my own fonts.  :)

Needing:
I was half-tempted to take a picture of the layer of dust on my end tables, but I didn't want to scare any loyal followers away.  :)  It's bad.  I guess I'll be dusting tomorrow.

Like/Love/Hate:
J is a really hard letter to use for this!  But... gotta' follow the rules!
I like jelly beans.  It's the perfect candy for a classroom, too.  You can pass out a couple to each student... a perfect little treat!
I love jokes.  That's one of the reasons I fell in love with my husband.  He has the LAMEST jokes, but it won me over.
I hate judgment.  I also hate jogging.  That would've been a good one. :)

Don't forget to link up with Farley for her fun currently!  And, don't forget the rule of 3!


3 comments

  1. Just found you through Farley's Currently. I'm a new follower.

    Jelly Beans do make a good treat for the classroom. I also use M & M's, Skittles, and Smarties. A quick, little reward and not enough sugar to get them too excited.

    Happy Blogging!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got an ipad for Christmas! Love it! I downloaded ifont maker and created some fonts of my own. It's fun and easy! You can check out the ones that I created on my blog. I love jelly beans too, especially the sour ones! Yesterday while shopping at Wal-Mart, my girls and I opened a bag and ate them while we shopped! The bag was almost empty by the time we reached the check-out!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through the Ohio blog link up:) I am excited to find that you are a designer of backgrounds and frames! I will definitely be checking out your tpt store. I downloaded your spring background freebie and I am excited to use it. Thanks! Your blog is adorable.

    Kristy
    The Phonics Phenomenon

    ReplyDelete