I Lied!

Happy Weekend!  :)

I am SO glad that the school week is over.  :)  It was a fast but busy one.  Yesterday my students were acting a bit crazy... which is not normal because they are usually so calm and sweet.  Thankfully (for them... and me), they didn't have school today.  :)  We had a records day so we can finish up our report cards.  

My report cards were done so I spent the morning cleaning up and organizing my classroom.   But, I was ready to get out of there when 12:00 hit! 

Anywho...

We went to the zoo on Tuesday.  It was freezing and very WINDY!  Definitely not a good day for the zoo.  Most of the animals were inside so it kind of worked out for us.  I love field trips... but, no matter how well-behaved the kids are, it just kicks my behind!  So, field trips on Tuesdays are no good... 

My husband and I started P90X this week.  I am SO sore.  We've been following the diet, too... so I'm sore and starving. ;)  It was so hard to go to Target today and not buy myself a little sweet treat.  

Speaking of Target, I grabbed some pretty plastic Easter eggs that I plan on using for an Easter egg hunt with my students.  Instead of buying treats, sweets, and toys, I plan on just whipping up some Easter Bunny Coupons to put in the eggs.  It will be free for me and I know the kids will think it's fun! :)  I'm hoping to make them tomorrow...


Now... for my "Two Truths and a Lie" reveal....
1.  I was in marching band in high school - TRUE!  I played the flute.  I was only a part of it for a year or two.  We were invited to the Orange Bowl Parade and I really wanted to go to Florida with all of my friends.  So, I stayed in band.   When I first started playing the flute, I was first chair.  Then, when I became "too cool", I dropped all the way down to the 2nd to last chair.  Eek!  I can still probably play a little Hot Cross Buns.. but that would be it. :)

2.  I used to have 9 piercings - TRUE!  I was a bit of a rebel in high school.  I had 4 piercings in one ear and 3 in the other , my belly button, and my tongue pierced.  I thought I was pretty cool.  Those piercings didn't last too long though.  Now, I can't even get one pair of earrings in my ears.  :)  

3.  My favorite part of cake is the icing - LIE!  Yuck, I don't like the icing.  Plain cake is so much better.  Most icings/frostings are way too sweet for my taste buds.  :)   

Thanks to everyone who guessed my lie!  :) 

Time to cuddle up under my favorite blanket for a much deserved Friday afternoon nap!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for a little freebie! :)  


No comments