Easter, Digital Papers, and Weight Loss :)

Monday, oh how I despise you.  I just have to stay positive and keep telling myself that Spring Break is right around the corner.  :)  :)

I know I mentioned this before.. but, instead of stuffing Easter eggs with candy for my students, I plan on using Easter Bunny Coupons.  The coupons are good for things from our Best Behavior Binder (Don't know what that is?  Find out here!).  I know it will be really exciting for all of the kids... and cheap for me! :)


  

Speaking of Easter eggs... my husband and I went over to my mom's to do some Easter egg dyeing yesterday.  :)  It was, as usual, very fun!  Is it normal to still dye Easter eggs when you're 29?  Ah, who cares.


I have been adding fun colorful, crazy papers to one of my newest digital paper packs.  I'd love to share this one with you before I even post it for sale.  :)  Not sure what to do with these papers?  I use them as the backgrounds to my TpT/Teachers Notebook creations and I love using them as the backgrounds on my Promethean board flipcharts.  My students get a kick out of picking a paper for the background.  :)  It's the simple things, right? 

So, here she is.  If you are interested, there are a couple ways you can go about getting your hands on these 25 crazy, colorful papers!  


You can like me on Facebook and leave a comment with your email address... OR... you can email me at:  mrsdsfirsties@gmail.com. :)  If you email me, please leave me your blogger name. Either way, I'll email you the whole pack for FREE.... just because! :)

This freebie will only be up for grabs until Tuesday, March 26th.  Come Wednesday, she will be a priced item... so act now! Feel free to blog about it, pin it, or use whatever other fancy social networking skills you have up your sleeve.  

Now, on to WEIGHT LOSS!  I've lost 4 lbs.  :)  Yipee!  I'm not really worried about the number... I'm more concerned with how I feel in my clothes.  I can't wait to fit into all of my "skinny" clothes that have been tucked in the back of my closet.  Yay for P90X!  We did Kenpo last night and it kicked my behind.  I am so glad today is a "rest day".  

And... I just couldn't resist.  Here is my little Tobey. :)  I put one of those aromatherapy shoulder pillows on him and he was in HEAVEN.  What is all that mess around him you ask?  He had just destroyed his new elephant toy.  My special little guy. :)


22 comments

  1. OOOOOOOOOOH! I love you digital paper!!! Can I please have this!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom
    croftsclassroom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, awesome job on 4 lbs lost!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I emailed you a link to the papers! Check your email! :)

      Delete
  3. Great job on the weight loss. My hubby and I have been doing weight watchers since the beginning of the year. The last couple of weeks I have kind of slacked off, but I have decided that since I am on spring break it is time to jump right back into it and the gym! Headed there soon. Thanks for offering this fab freebie! I found you from Tina's blog. I am your newest follower!

    P.S. Your dog is adorable! :)
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard lots of good things about Weight Watchers! I just hate working out and dieting... but it just has to be done! I emailed you a link to the papers! :) I hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  4. I like your egg coupon idea! Cute and so much better than candy. Congrats on the weight loss!! I'm always looking for more interesting exercise than running. May I have a copy of your awesome paper? I'm your newest blog follower - and on FB, too!

    dyoung112880@gmail.com
    Hokie Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed you a link to the papers! Enjoy and thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  5. Adorable! I'd love a copy of your awesome paper! Congrats on the weight loss!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I emailed you a link to the papers! Enjoy!! :)

      Delete
  6. I am loving your digital paper! Of course I'm a blog follower and have "liked" your FB page. :)

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for following and liking! I emailed you a link to the papers! :)

      Delete
  7. I like you on Facebook too & put on m Facebook page. :-)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/First-Grade-Delight/293001837416680

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for following and liking! I emailed you a link to the papers. I hope you like them ! :)

      Delete
  8. Yay for a weight loss!! I'd love your new papers too!! chsball33@yahoo.com
    Elizabeth
    Mrs. Hodge and Her Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I emailed you a link to the papers! I hope you like them!

      Delete
  9. I'd love to have the digital papers (I'm a follower on Facebook too). divingintolearning@gmail.com

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I emailed you the link to the papers! Enjoy! :)

      Delete
  10. I liked you on FB. I love the papers!!!

    Heather
    heasther.byers@saintpaulschool.net
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I emailed you the link to the papers! I hope you like them! :)

      Delete
  11. Your pup is sweet! I have encountered many of those scenes recently! My new pup loves to destroy my older pup's stuffed toys! It is amazing how quickly she can cause damage and get a toy unstuffed!

    :) Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is adorable and I am a new follower! The papers are gorgeous!! I "liked" your fb page:) Tobey is just precious (even when he's naughty!).
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper
    lillycharlie2915@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Janet, I found your blog thru Farley's Current and I am now your newest follower. I have to say I too have loved the behavior chart and the ability to acknowledge the "good" students as well as give opportunity to make right choices and move back up. But I LOVED the egg idea. I have used "blessings" rather than a treasure box for the last three years and I will never go back. But the eggs add a an element of fun to it.
    Pauline
    First Grade by the Sea

    ReplyDelete