Let's Get Acquainted!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Don't forget about my SALE!

I feel like I've been doing a ton of linky parties lately.. but, they are all so fun!  I can't help myself!

I came across this SUPER cute linky from Mrs. Reed at Flying into First Grade.  Let's Get Acquainted!



Here are the details:  Use your initials to share things you like or like to do.  :)

My initials are JLD...

J - is for... um?  J is a hard one!  I don't like jogging.  I don't really care for jellybeans.  Juice is okay, but I don't like it that much.   Okay... Jet's Pizza.  It's the best.   I'm a fan of pizza, but this is not just any pizza.  MMMM.

Source: www.jetspizza.com

L - is for LAUGH.   I love being funny and making people laugh.  I also love when people make me laugh.  :)

Source:/www.keepcalmandcarryon.com


D - is for DOG!  If you've read previous posts or know me at all, you know I LOVE my dog.

That's my sleepy Tobey!  Look at those big teeth!  :)

D - is also for Dave.  That's my hubby.  I love him, too!

This super cute linky is almost over!  Go link up before it's too late!

No comments