July Currently!

I'm back in the groove, my bloggy friends!  I'm keeping up with my blog posts, checking out other bloggers, and even joining some linky parties again.  :)

My absolute favorite linky party to join is Farley's Currently!  So fun!  Here's July, folks!


Listening - oh my, this a/c is so loud... but it feels so good.  :)  It is HOT and HUMID here in Northeast Ohio!  The Mummy is on TV and I'm kind of listening to it.

Loving - Beachbody!  I can't wait to start PiYo (my challenge group starts the 7th!)...AND, if you're maybe not ready, there's another one starting on the 21st!  Come on, join in the fun!  The best part is that everyone is so supportive and welcoming.  It's a great community!

Thinking - I've spent the majority of my summer inside, in my basement, getting it ready to be sold.  After my divorce, I was left with a mess of an unfinished basement....parts were not drywalled, there was no ceiling, the wet bar was non-existent... it was a disaster.  Now, it's finished, beautiful, and ready to be enjoyed!  So, there's my lack of sun.  It's time to get outside and tan myself up!

Wanting - My house is listed!  I want it to sell!  That's all. :)

Needing - I don't need anything...I'm so content with everything I have in my life right now.  I'm very lucky and fortunate. :)

4th Plans - I'll be spending the day with some of my favorites!  It's been a while since we've had a big party like this but I'm looking forward to it!  :) :)

Your turn!  Don't forget to link up...and the rule of 3!

9 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet! Found your blog through the link-up...it's always nice to find another first grade teacher-blogger!

    I love that you are not needing anything-what a wonderful thing to stop and appreciate everything you already have. Your post reminded me that I need to do that more often!

    Hope you get to enjoy some sunshine soon!

    Casey
    Miss Case's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog design! I hope to get a cute layout one of these days. And I agree with Casey, it's really refreshing to hear you aren't needing anything. It made me reflect on all the things I THINK I need but truly I've been blessed! Hope your house sells soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi there! Hope your house sells soon and you enjoy an amazing party for the 4th of July! Happy summer!

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Shannon! :) Happy (almost) 4th of July!

      Delete
  5. I am so glad I found your blog! I love love love Beachbody! And I also need some sun. Bad. We don't get much of it in Oregon.

    Happy 4th!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tasha! :) Do you do any Beachbody workouts? I did P90X and just got PiYo! I'm wondering if there are any out there that I should get!

      Delete