Listen, Learn, and Love Linky!


Oh! That title is just a tongue-twister!  :)  I'm linking up with Stephanie at Primary Possibilities for some fun!

Here's what she wants to know...
1.  How do you get your students to LISTEN?
2.  Do you have a secret LOVE?
3.  If you were able to attend any professional development with no money limit, what would it be?  What do you want to LEARN?

Here I go!

LISTEN
1.  I get my students to listen by using a little Whole Brain Teaching.  A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  We try to keep things interesting by branching out a little past the "class, yes".  My students really like "Macaroni and Cheese".  :)

LOVE
2.  One of my obvious loves is TV... but, that's no secret.  So.. a secret love of mine is a freshly vacuumed carpet.  I feel happier when I can see the vacuum marks in the carpet.  I feel like a nicely vacuumed carpet can make a tidy room look instantly clean.   Weird, I know.

LEARN
3.  I want to go to a professional development class on Whole Brain Teaching.  Although I already use parts of it in my classroom, Chris Biffle seems like a really interesting guy who knows a lot about classroom management.  :)

Don't forget to link up!



And... don't forget to check out my giveaway!!



No comments