SomeBUNNY Loves Your Blog Linky!

Oh, the Sunday blues.  Thankfully, I will only have 3 1/2 days of work this week and then it is SPRING BREAK!! :)  We have conferences Wednesday night and Thursday morning.  So, my Spring Break will be much deserved.

Did you miss out on my sweet little freebie yesterday?  If so, head on back a post to see if it is something that floats your boat. :)

Anywho... I happened to stumble across this linky on Pinterest and once I read about it, I was so excited to join!  I adore Christina from Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge.  :)


But... just WHO do I write about?  I follow so many great blogs.  I wish I could write about each and every one of them!  But.. I suppose I will just pick one. 

I LOVE Kristin from A Teeny Tiny Teacher.  Her blog was one of the first teacher blogs that I started following.  It opened up a whole world of other fantastic blogs and bloggers, Pinterest, creative ideas, and awesome teacher humor.  

Her blog is so well-written, HILARIOUS, and she has the cutest new pup named Murphie. :)

She is like my teacher blogger role model. :)  Go check her out!  You will not be disappointed! 
A Teeny Tiny Teacher



Thank you for hosting, Christina!
Bunting Books and Bainbridge

1 comment