Currently!

It's been a while.... (I am totally singing the song).  But, for real...it's been a long time since I've linked up with Farley for the ultimate of linky parties - CURRENTLY!


Let's get right to it, folks!

Listening:  I hate chirping birds.  It's like nails on a chalkboard to me.  But, the front door is open, so I'm dealing with the annoying chirps.  The sound of the cars going by drowns the chirps out a little bit. 

Loving:  Rain, rain, go away!  .....It finally went away today.  We've had daaaays of rain here in Northeast Ohio and I'm sick of it!  The sun came out for a little today.  It was nice to soak it  up while we have it!

Thinking:  I am not good at being home during the summer.  I have spent the last 4 weeks teaching summer school, which has kept me pretty busy.  But, tomorrow is the last day.  I'll have LOTS of time off.....to shop. That's what I do when I'm not working...... it's dangerous!  I need a hobby (other than shopping, haha!)!!!

Wanting:  I'm SO jealous of everyone getting ready to go to Vegas for the conference.  So, so, so jealous.  Maybe next year? 

Needing:  I need to get away.  It is summer VACATION, right???  I need a little change of scenery.  I should've thought about this months ago though.   :)  I'd love to be laying by the ocean with my toes in the sand.  :)  Again....maybe next year? 

All STAR:  I'm really good at figuring stuff out on my own....computers, other technology, work related things, anything really.  I hate, hate, hate asking people for advice or help BUT I love when people ask me for advice or help.  I also love figuring out emotional problems.... (hard to explain)....but, when there is a problem/something is bothering me, I like to figure it out myself.  When someone has a problem, I immediately want to solve it! I'm a fixer and a problem solver by nature.  :) 

Okay, your turn! Go LINK UP! 

11 comments

  1. I would love to go to the TpT conference, too. I don't know that I will go next year, either, though. Have a terrific year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking at all of the pics of teachers in Vegas on Instagram..... now I'm super jealous! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. You were technically linked up three before me, but I couldn't find the "currently" post of the person two before me... I'm glad it lead me here because I teach 1st grade too- so I am definitely going to check out your TpT store. I haven't gotten into Teacher's Notebook yet, but maybe I should! Do you sell the same products on there? (I am still figuring this whole selling, blogging networking thing... Maybe I should ask you for help! :))

    Okay, next year we both need to go to the conference! :) We are going to be even more jealous when people get back and are talking about it even more!

    Fervent First Grade Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for stopping by! I sell most of the same products on both sites. I focus more on TPT...so it usually takes me a while to get everything uploaded onto Teacher's Notebook.

      Looking at the pics from everyone at Vegas is making me rethink my decision to stay home! Ahhhh, we have to definitely go next year!

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on wanting to go to the TPT Conference. Hopefully we will go next year. I don't want to go alone and none of my close friends sell on TPT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was thinking, while looking at all of the Vegas pics on Instagram, that I don't even have anyone to go with! Hopefully next year! ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I am a real "newbie" to blogging- and just wanted to say- I wish I was going to vegas too, but, I would like to move up a little on the tpt ladder (now #50 seller in Louisiana) before going-so maybe next year! LOL! Have to look at the bright side. I love your blog- speaking of bright side- it makes me feel warm and all I can think of is sunshine and daffodils. It is really beautiful! Best of luck and have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting the same 'lovely' weather here in DE. I wish I had your 'fixing' skills. I'm stubborn, so I'll try to fix techy things myself, but I usually just make matters worse!

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! More yucky weather this week in Northeast Ohio! It's nonstop this summer!

      Delete
  6. I hear you about Vegas! I'm sat here sulking at every post of everyone heading over! I may try and stay away from social media this week because of my jealousy! I too have al my fingers crossed for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I have a serious case of jealousy over here. I tried my best to stay away from social media this week but I wanted to feel as included as possible! Well, all the pics make me more jealous....so I did some retail back-to-school-shopping therapy! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete