TPT Sellers Challenge - Makeover Madness!

I am SO excited for this TpT Seller Challenge hosted by these 4 lovely ladies:

Sparkling in SecondPeppy Zesty Teacherista




But, I'm so embarrassed!  Here's why..

1.  I haven't blogged since March 8th. 
2.  The product I picked to makeover was A MESS.

I chose to makeover one of my top 10 products - Nouns Are Everywhere.  :)  This little thing needed some serious work.


Let's start with the cover....

Seriously?  I used clip art that wasn't even in the product.  Also, I love a good frame here and there but, come on.  All that blue space is driving me nuts.  My NEW and IMPROVED cover has clip art that actually goes with the product.  Much better (and bigger) font, less blue space, and (in my opinion) MUCH prettier!


Now....onto the MESS of the product.

I hate, hate, hate wasting paper when I'm printing and laminating.   I like to have one, swift cut to cut cards apart. Less white space!

The original product had so much wasted space.  The cards had teeny tiny little pictures and words on them.  It was a mess.

I neatened it up, added better clip art, made the words and pictures bigger on the cards, and got rid of that crazy white space everywhere.

I also prettied up the printables that are included in the product, too!

Overall, I'd say that this was COMPLETELY worth the time.  It's amazing how, over time, your view of a good product changes.  A couple years ago, I thought the original product was AMAZING. ;)

What are you waiting for?!  Join the fun!

7 comments

  1. I also like to have everything lined up so it's easier to cut! It's so funny to look back at our old products and see how much we've learned since we created them. Your new product looks great!!Tickled Pink in Primary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my product makeover! :) :)

      Delete
  2. WOW! Great job :) The titles make it much more obvious of what you're selling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the makeover! :)

      Delete
  3. WOW! Great job :) The titles make it much more obvious of what you're selling!

    ReplyDelete