Currently!

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for November's Currently!  Head on over to her blog to see what everyone is up to this month!

I'm not a HUGE fan of The Voice but I'll put it on if there's nothing else on.  I looked up for a second and saw Cee-lo wearing a ridiculous wig.  He's so.... special.  :)

I talk to my mom almost every night.  We live about 20 minutes away from each other so we get to see each other a lot... but, I just LOVE our chats.  I could talk to her for an hour every night and still have things to say.  

I am EXHAUSTED.  This Monday was rough.  The kids were great, the day was good; but I was d.r.a.g.g.i.n.g.  Hurricane Sandy gave us 4 "hurricane days" last week... so I'm used to getting a big nap every morning.  The time change did me in, too.  Zzzzzzzzz.....

I went to Costco this weekend and HAD to buy one of those humongous pumpkin pies. I usually bake my own pies around this time of year but I'm feeling a little lazy.  So, Costco pumpkin pie was the perfect thing! MMM!  It was tasty!  We finished it up (embarrassingly) fast and I'm craving more.  If you are a pumpkin pie fan, I definitely recommend getting one from Costco.

Holy moly!  Christmas is right around the corner! I'm going to really try to cut back on my spending this year (because I'm broke).  But, I don't know what anyone wants!  No idea.  I better get going!  Oh... and I DO NOT like Black Friday.  I run from crowds.  It scares, annoys, and stresses me.  I'd rather spend the day in my PJS and order some presents from Amazon.  Are you a Black Friday fanatic?

The music part is pretty self-explanatory.  I love all kinds of music.  It depends on the mood but I'll listen to almost anything.  :)

Time for bed!  Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments

  1. I love the voice too. Glad to link up with you.
    Latoya
    www.flyingintofirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel about wanting to get to bed but it being a ridiculously early hour! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new follower here!
    Costco pie is delicious!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there! I'm your newest follower! Cute blog! Stop and see mine sometime. I teach 2nd but many of the things I have would work in first grade too!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just headed over to your blog (and followed you!) I love how you let your kiddos write RIGHT ON THE TABLE! Ah! So fun!

      Delete
  5. Hi! I found your blog through Teaching Maddeness!! I teach 5th grade, but I taught K before I had to move closer to home! The little ones are super sweet! I'm your newest follower!! I would love for you to check out my blog!

    Kim
    www.literacysundae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! I headed over to your blog and became your newest follower! I'm really excited to join the Top 10 Things I'm Thankful For linky party that you blogged about! :)

      Janet

      Delete
  6. I would love some pumpkin pie too! I just found your blog through Amanda's. I teach first grade as well and love it! I'm a new follower! Stop by my blog and say Hi!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped by your blog and followed you! The virtual field trip through Scholastic looks awesome! I can't wait to incorporate it into my Thanksgiving lessons! Thanks so much! :)

      Janet

      Delete
  7. Pumpkin pie sounds good. Just found your blog through Amanda's also and became a follower of your blog. I teach 2nd grade, but always get ideas from other grades as well.


    Ms. Fiorini’s Stadium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog, too! I'm your newest follower!

      Janet

      Delete
  8. I talk to my mom every day, too! I'm your newest follower. I'm hopping over from Amanda's blog. Your blog is super cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm Jeannie from The 2nd Grade Surprise. I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.

      http://the2ndgradesurprise.blogspot.com

      Delete