EGGShausted

Daylight savings time really kicked my butt!  I am a creature of habit... and my routines didn't fare so well with the loss of an hour.  Even though it was just one hour, it seemed like the day flew by wayyy too fast!

On Saturday, we went to Red Robin (yummm) to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday.  Then my husband and I got our rings cleaned an inspected.  What a crazy Saturday night... we are such a wild couple! ;)

Sunday I grocery shopped, cleaned, washed the cars, and did TONS of laundry.  Do you do laundry throughout the week?  I save it up and do it all on Sunday.  It makes for an all-day job... but it's the routine!

I have a fun week ahead.... I took the day off on Thursday because it's my husband's birthday.  :)  Then, on Friday, we will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day in the classroom!  I bought some green juice and I'm planning on making some green cupcakes for my students.  :)  Then, Spring Break will be here before you know it (thank goodness!!)!

I also made this cute little pack of Easter themed morning work worksheets.  It covers so many skills: rhyming, ABC order, alphabet order, rhyming words, antonyms, synonyms, addition, subtraction, greater than/less than, ordering numbers, patterning, ordinal numbers, odd/even.. and much, much more!

Click the pic to check it out!




Oh, and I also joined in on a fun linky from Diane from Fifth in the Middle.  It's a blog link-up based on your state.  Join in the fun!

Happy Monday!

4 comments

  1. If I taught 1st grade I would totally go buy these just because of the cute background! Did you make the background?

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make the background! :) Thanks for your sweet comment! P.S. The background is in this pack: Pastel Zig-Zags :)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Tina above - the background on your file is ADORABLE. Your Saturday night sounds like our Friday night - went to dinner and Walmart... we are WILD children. I also save up my laundry for one day a week - ours is Saturday. Also - you're from Ohio?! Where? I'm originally from Dayton, but we moved to Alabama in November.

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you for your sweet comment! I'm from Berea... it's near Cleveland. How do you like Alabama?

      Delete