TPT Seller Challenge - Dare to Dream!

I'm having a TON of fun with this TpT Seller Challenge!  Join these 4 awesome ladies!

Sparkling in SecondPeppy Zesty Teacherista



The book You Can You Will by Joel Osteen is perfect book to go along with this week's task! The book is about lots of things - but one chapter discusses visualizing your dreams and making them part of your everyday life.  For example, hanging up a baby outfit if you want children, hanging a picture of your dream house on a mirror, wearing the t-shirt to the college you're hoping to get into.   I loved that Joel Osteen says to DREAM BIG and TAKE THE LIMITS OFF.  

It's easy for me to hang up a baby outfit, put up a picture of my dream house, etc.  I really struggle with the visualization part.  I see restrictions and limitations.  I need to stop wondering about the what-ifs and stop thinking about why my dreams WON'T come true.... and start having complete faith in God.  :) I'm working on it! ;)

Anywho, thanks for sticking with me through that....here are my BIG, TAKING-THE-LIMITS-OFF goals: 


Become a Mom
Time for some REAL talk. This has been a dream for mine for a LONG time.  When I was married, we were unsuccessful at conceiving for about 2 1/2 - 3 years. That brought on lots of problems, hurt, pain, and a feeling of failure  But, that was a few years ago and NOW  I'm in the best, healthiest, and most rewarding relationship ever.... and I'm not getting any younger....;)  Still no baby!  Through years and years of infertility, I've learned to not cry when someone announces they are pregnant and when "that time" comes month after month.  Through the ups and downs, my faith has gotten SO much stronger.  I know there is a plan for me and until then, I'm going to stop worrying, stressing, and wondering. :) (It's so hard!)  But, no matter when or how that happens...naturally, adoption, fertility treatments, I want to be a Mom!  I'm so thankful to TpT because, hopefully, my earnings can keep my options open!

Renovate My Soon-to-Be House
The past couple of years have been HUGE transition years for me.  Because of the divorce, I had to sell my house  I'm just about settled into my current house and I CANNOT wait to start renovating and updating!  I've been a saving machine lately.  I need to save a little more so I can afford to do everything I want to.  New flooring, completely new kitchen, maybe some new furniture, new trim/woodwork, new doors....ahh!  The list goes on.  But, my dream is to be able to afford to renovate/update this whole house! :)  That dream is in progress...!

Work From Home/Stay at Home
I would LOVE to be able to work from home, with or without kids!  My dog, Tobey, IS my only child right now and I'd want nothing more than to be able to stay at home all day with him.  :)  My perfect day consists of creating for TpT in a beautiful (renovated & decorated) office with occasional breaks to play with Tobey. Eventually, when my dream of becoming a Mom comes true, I'm hoping to stay at home (and not have to work!).  

You should all join this linky!  It felt so good to get my dreams out in the open and share them with whoever reads this. :)  

13 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I have been trying with my husband for almost a year and that is why I took a step back from coaching to focus more on it. I try not to get so stressed, but it is HARD! I pray that you will be able to fulfill your dream soon! I also love your other goal of staying home. I hope that happens for you!! Best of luck on your TPT journey!

    ~Bagby~
    Get Your Science on in Room 701

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I wish you the best of luck with trying. I've heard all of the advice there is to offer someone trying to conceive.... but, the best advice I can offer is just relax, enjoy trying, and don't turn it into a chore. Stay positive and really visualize that baby in your arms! :) Good luck and thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I hope your TpT store continues to grow in success so that you are able to have the options available for when you want to start your own family. Your goals are fabulous and I hope you are able to achieve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so inspiring to read. I am about to get married, so I have some similar goals with TPT store, as well. I have my sights set on lots of family time in the future. You, however, sound extra deserving of having that family time, so I hope and pray that everything works out for you with starting a family and growing your store. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much for the sweet comment! :)

      Delete
  4. Love your dreams! You are so right about taking the limits off and trusting in God. It is so HARD sometimes to just know and trust. I only have a furbaby and would love it if I could spend more time with her. I loved reading your post.

    Enchanted Kinder Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Thanks for stopping by, too! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, I so hope your dreams come true - especially becoming a mother! Hang in there; I know that is so frustrating and painful. I actually came across your blog at the Teaching Blog Addict, and then realized you are also participating in the TPT Seller Challenge. I've enjoyed visiting your blog! Best wishes with these goals! :)
    ~Leslie
    The Tally Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! Your dream post is wonderful! Thanks for sharing it with us. I also posted that part of my dream is to be a mom! I wish you happiness and baby dust on your journey!
    Bex
    Hey girl! Your post caught my eye on the TPT Seller challenge link ups - in particular the paying off IVF costs. You made me tear up! Your girls are so beautiful and I don't want to get into it a public post but it means a lot to me that you shared your story!
    Bex
    Reading and Writing Redhead

    ReplyDelete