2 Truths and a Lie

I'm linking up with Mrs. Reed from Flying into First Grade (again!!) for her Let's Get Acquainted linky!  This time it is:  2 Truths and a Lie!



Here are the rules:  Tell 3 things about you - 2 truths and 1 lie.  Put them in any order.  Your readers will guess your lie in the comments of your post.   Don't tell which is your lie just yet... you can do that at the end of the week! :)

Here it goes:

Please ignore my non-existent upper lip in the picture above.  :)  I really do have an upper lip... it just gets hidden sometimes. :)

3 Things About Me!

1.  I played the flute in the marching band in high school.

2.  I used to have 9 body piercings.

3.  My favorite part of cake is the icing!

So... which one is my lie?  Guess by leaving me a comment!

See which is my lie HERE!

7 comments

  1. I think the lie is about the cake. Thanks for linking up!
    Latoya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say #2 is the lie. :)

    Bren P. @ The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going with #3. The frosting is my favorite!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with #2. I just linked up too! I'm a new follower. :)

    Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going with #2! Just found you through the linky- love your cute dimple (wish I had one)!

    Your newest follower,
    Irene
    Learning With Mrs. Leeby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the #2 is the lie, cause that is a lot. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to say #2 as well!
    ☀Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete