Easter Bunny Success!

The Easter Bunny Coupons were a hit!  I was a little nervous that my students would be disappointed because it wasn't candy... but no way!  :)  They were so excited for everyone to open the eggs... I don't think they've ever been so quiet.   I even heard about it at parent teacher conferences Wednesday and Thursday.  The kids must have been so excited to tell their families.  :)   I just love them SO much! :)


We also did some jelly bean sorting and graphing.  I'm not sure where I found this perfect jelly bean activity pack... but, if it was from you, please let me know so I can give you credit!  I've been using it for about two years and I just LOVE it.  :)



We had conferences on Wednesday night and Thursday morning.... and it was pretty boring.   The parents that I needed to talk to didn't show up (of course).  But, I did get to say lots of great stuff to the few parents that did show up.

Oh, and thank you to everyone who showed interest in the Crazy Color Zig-Zags!  I had a lot of fun emailing them out and reading all of the sweet comments!


I'm going to be giving away this pack of 35 (wowzas!) digital papers to one lucky person tomorrow... so make sure you come back!





2 comments

  1. Janet,
    I absolutely adore your crazy color pack!
    I love every page!
    And I am so glad you wrapped up your week on a good note! Your kids are so lucky to have you!
    I am thinking of putting together a blogger meet up for us Ohio teachers and I was wondering if you would be interested? Perhaps in June once school is out? Let me know,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG (do people still say OMG..?)! I would LOVE to meet-up! I'm always so jealous of the other bloggers who attend meet-ups and post such fun pictures! Yay! Let me know the details when you get it all figured out.. and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know! :) :)

      Delete