Currently, Graphics, and a Freebie!

Oh, Sunday blues.  Spring Break is officially over and it's back to the grind tomorrow.  Good thing I love my little kiddos, so I don't really mind.  :)

Moving on... to the super fun CURRENTLY! I'm always late for Farley's Currently party.... but, better late than never!



Listening:   Do you like that "Thrift Shop" song by Macklemore?  It has such a good beat... and the video is pretty funny.  I wanted more songs like that on Pandora... but I've been listening to a lot of Taylor Swift on this station.  What's up with that?  Nothing against Taylor... she's just not Macklemore. 

Loving:  Spring Break!  Where did you go?  Thank goodness I still have the weekend.  :)

Thinking: Yikes.  What am I supposed to teach when I get back?  I know there were things that I needed to make/get ready... but, not sure what those things are.  

Wanting:  I'm having a bad craving day.  Must lose weight.  Must stay strong.  

Needing:  Wowzas... I'm pale.  That's nothing new though.  My skin likes to stay semi-transparent white throughout the whole year.  But, I got some SUPER blonde highlights this week.... and I feel like I need a tan to match. 

Advice:  Don't hold back!  I was so afraid to start blogging.... I was even more afraid to start making things for Teachers Pay Teachers.  Would I be interesting?  Would I sound stupid?  Would people read my blog?  Would people buy anything from me on TpT?  Is it cute enough?  Will anyone even use this? Ahh!  

But, take the plunge... and do it!  Everyone has been so nice, welcoming, and supportive.  :)

Don't forget to link up with Farley! 

Don't leave!  I wanted to show you some fun little graphics I've been making lately.  I've branched out from the digital papers (... I ran out of color combinations, haha).  I also have a freebie for ya!  Click the pics to check them out! 


Here is the quick, little freebie.  Click the pic to grab your set! 


I posted about another freebie on my Facebook page for all of my awesome followers! :)

Happy Sunday!

4 comments

  1. Have you tried Spotify? You can use it for free on your computer and you can make your own playlists and play on demand. I LOVE it. :)
    Also, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be teaching on Monday. Oops.
    I love your clip art! Thanks for the freebie!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dreaded Sunday afternoon blues! I need to be working on lesson plans too. Can't seem to get to them quite yet! Thanks for sharing your freebie! Love the graphics!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Sunday and good luck tomorrow. It is always hard going after a break. I'm having a hard time going back after a weekend LOL and continue to put off the few finishing touches I have to complete for the week. I found your blog on Currently and I am your newest follower :)!
    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Found your through Currently. I am stalking around finding some firstie teachers. I will be teaching first grade next year and I love making TpT classroom theme and packets. Check out my blog and leave me a comment if you have any great ideas!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat
    www.ifyougiveateacheratreat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete