Sunday Scoop!

I think I need a couple more days in the weekend!  Last week was draaaaaggggging and I'm still not refreshed.  Oh welll....there's always next weekend.

Time for a fun linky! Don't forget to link up!
Teaching Trio

Here's what's up for my upcoming week! :)

Umm...check this disaster out... no judging!
I'm so embarrased! That was my desk on Friday.  I NEVER have a messy desk like that.  I just could not keep up with stuff last week though.  No worries, I cleaned the mess up before I left on Friday.  

I'm LOVING my new fonts.  I used my FAVE up above on the Sunday Scoop pic.  Come grab it for free!

If you know me, you know I am obsessed with my dog.  He's my little angel. :)  But, my little angel LOVES his walks and refuses to go potty in the yard.  So, needless to say, I take a TON of walks.  I don't mind though because it gets his energy out and makes him so happy!

His name is Tobey but Roo is his nickname because he does a howl and it sounds like "aaaROOOOOOOO".  

Time to spend time with my Roo! Don't forget to link up! 



5 comments

  1. I spent hours in my classroom yesterday and will be going back later today to finish organizing. For some strange reason I had an impulse to pull everything out of cupboards, closets, and drawers. Why.... Ugh. Your puppy is stinkin' adorable!! I just followed you on Bloglovin'!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I thought I followed you on Bloglovin' but it says link is broken.... :(

      Delete
  2. Your Roo is too cute! We recently had to take in our daughter's dog. She saved him from an abusive home, but couldn't keep him with her. You should see this dog now. He still has issues but is sooo happy running around and exploring his new surroundings.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 100th day this week!!! Can't wait to see what you guys do. I love your picture, it shows you are human...we all have those moments!!! I love the sub tub in your picture. That is one of my goals!!! Have a great week from your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet~

    I've always wanted to make fonts...I'm adding it to my LONG list! Funny how everyone has LAUNDY and/or LESSON PLANS on this linky. I'm no exception. A few years ago I got rid of my desk and use my reading table for my desk as well as guided reading. Lately, this cutie has been walking up to me before reading and says, "I'll help you clean off this mess." I feel your pain!

    Firstgradebloomabilities

    ReplyDelete