Happy Birthday & Presents for You!

If you know me, you know my Tobey is my life.  My husband and I are struggling (and have been struggling for a while) to  "human" babies, so Tobey is like my child.  Some people don't understand it... especially people that never had to struggle to have kids.  But, for now, he is the closest thing to a baby for me.  :)

Today Tobey turns 4 years old.  :)  My little baby is now a big boy!

To celebrate, I have a couple of freebies for you!  Click the pictures to grab the freebies!






Enjoy!


7 comments

  1. I totally get how dogs become your children. We were lucky enough to have a furbaby for 4 years :)

    Also, the glow=in-the-dark bones weren't downloading correctly for me. I don't know if others were having the same problem.

    Thanks!
    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'm sorry that the bones aren't downloading for you. Did the other two work okay? I'll email you the bones... I hope that works out better for you!

      Janet

      Delete
  2. I have four babies of my own...2 Chihuahuas, 1 Golden Retriever, and a Miniature Australian Shepherd. They are everything to us. I completely understand you. Happy Birthday, Tobey!!!

    Thank you for the beautiful clip-art. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Doggie Birthday! Arf, Arf! Dogs become a very special part of our families and an integral part of our lives. We still miss our dear old dog and it's been years! I love the bones! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Tobey has a great birthday! Thanks for sharing your freebies!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Freebies! Took a awhile to get our human babies...but keep trying! We have 4 human children, 3 grandchildren, and numerous pets along the way! Happy bday Toby! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com 1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy (late) Birthday to your Tobey! I just snagged your freebies! I love the colors! Thank you!

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete