Christmas and Teachers Help Teachers

Halloween flew by.  Since I was at home because of a "Hurricane Day", I didn't get to celebrate with the kiddos.  I'm hoping our school has power tomorrow so I can have a belated Halloween celebration for my students.  I never thought I'd be wishing to go to work?!

Stores already have Christmas things out!  Ah!  Every year I feel stores speed by Thanksgiving because Christmas is such a huge money-making holiday.   I guess my mind is doing the same thing as the stores are!  I'm all about Christmas lately.  I started a collaborative Pinterest board so we can all pin our cute crafts, decorations, treats, and ideas for Christmas in our classrooms.  If you'd like to be added as a pinner for the board, leave me a comment with your Pinterest URL! 

The only thing that I've made (so far) Christmas-related is my Noun or Verb? Christmas themed sorting activity.  If you're interested in it, click the picture below.  It's only $2.00!  :) 


I can't imagine how the holidays are going to be for all of the victims of Hurricane Sandy.  It just hurts my heart to think about it.  Not only that, I can't imagine how the teachers (who probably lost everything in their classroom) are going to get right back into teaching after the clean-up.  But, I want to help... and you should too!  Please?!

I joined Laurah from The ESOL Odyssey to help the teachers who have been affected by Hurricane Sandy.  I signed up to donate an item from my TpT store. Head on over to Laurah's blog to find out more information about how you can help!  (click the picture below)



Thanks for stopping by!  Oh... and don't forget to leave your Pinterest URL so I can add you to my Christmas Classroom collaborative board!  

2 comments

  1. I am your newest follower! I found you on the linky. :)
    Come check out the syllable freebie I posted yesterday...
    Growing Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following me! Yay! I'm headed over to your blog to check it out right now!

    ReplyDelete