Words for a Wednesday

I just love all of the sayings that you can find on Pinterest.  They even have some super cute ones for the classroom.  I made some of my own/found some, printed them, framed them, and stuck them on one of my windowsills in my classroom... just to make it a little pretty! I thought I took a picture but I guess not because it's not on my phone!  Oh well.

Here are some really cute ones that are floating around Pinterest/blogs for the classroom.

I found this one on Classroom Freebies Too.  Click the picture to grab it for free!

I also love this Classroom Rules poster from Melonheadz.  I found it at her TpT store. Sorry for the not-so-good-at-all picture.  I just had to pull it right off of the TpT site.  Click the bad picture to get to the awesome, cute poster!

Those are my favorites for the classroom.  If you want to check out some of my personal favorites for just everyday (motivational, funny, etc.), check out my Words of Wisdom Pinterest board!

On a different note, I made a new behavior clip chart! Mine was 3 years old and after laminating it over and over again, it just didn't look so nice.  Here's my new one! I love my fun fonts! Sorry about the bad quality picture... :(

Check out the ratio of girls to boys in my class.  Girls are on the left and boys are on the right.  I have LOTS of girls.  Luckily, all of my students are sweet... girls and boys alike!

That's it for now! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments