Sore Muscles and a Freebie!

My WHOLE body is sore... I spent 8 hours hanging drywall in our basement yesterday and an hour picking up sticks this morning.   On a happy note, our basement is ALMOST all drywalled.. and my dad's yard is nice and stick-free!  I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day right here on the couch.  :)

I received my Scrappin Doodles license and made my first freebie!  :)  Click the picture below to grab it!  There are different types of writing papers for your kiddos leading up to Thanksgiving.  They would be perfect for a writing center or even as paper for Spelling tests!  I hope you enjoy.  Once my creative juices are back, I'll whip up something else! 


Enjoy your Sunday! 

2 comments

  1. thanks for the freebie! I am your newest follower.

    Marybeth
    http://cialinichat-mbcialini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete