Fun Christmas Linky!

Christmas is by-far the best holiday.. so, when I saw Tammy from 1..2...3 Teach With Me was hosting a Fun Christmas linky party, I had to join!  Click the picture to check it out!


I tried to put most of my favorite Christmas things for the classroom onto my collaborative Christmas Classroom board on Pinterest.  Click here to check it out.  Leave your pinterest URL in a comment if you want to be added to this board! :)

I also have a couple super fun Christmas themed products in my TpT store.  You can click any of the pictures to check them out! 







Some Christmas ideas for the home that I LOVE are...


I tried to follow the link back to the original post in the blog but it didn't lead me in the right direction (don't you hate that?). Anywho, check out this blog (where it came from) for super cute Christmas ideas!

craftydesignsanddecor.blogspot.com

www.poetichome.com

This would be a great way to show off the Christmas cards you've gotten.... and you could make it yourself! 

Here are some fun sweets/treats for parties or your classroom: 
cookiesandcups.com/
Santa Party Mix... yum!


www.makenmold.com
Click on the picture to see a TON of other cute Christmas snacks for kids or parties! 

I guess I should stop there.  I could keep adding more and more things though!  There are just so many great Christmas ideas out there.  This was one of the BEST linky parties I've joined!  :)  Don't forget to head over to 1..2..3 Teach With Me to link up! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment