New Facebook Page!

I've been thinking of a way to get more followers for my blog and to my blog name "out there" and I decided that I need a Facebook page!  I would be SO grateful if you checked it out and EXTRA grateful if you "liked" it for me!  :)   Mrs. D's Firsties is on Facebook!

I want to keep finding ways of branching out in this vast Blogland.... so, I might try to do a linky party or something soon.  I'll definitely have to work up the courage to do it.  It took a lot out of me to start a Facebook page.  Baby steps... :)

I hope everyone is safe now that Sandy is winding down.  Here, in Northeast Ohio, we had some HORRIBLE winds and rain Monday and Tuesday (and it's still raining).  We didn't have school yesterday and, since the power is out there, we still don't have school today.  I'm wondering if the power will be back on for tomorrow.  I've heard that people are being told that they will have to wait until Friday for the power to come back on.  Yikes.  Thankfully, the power never went out at my home.  So, I've had 2 nice days of stalking blogs and the TpT forums.  :)  

I hope you're having a safe, dry, and warm Halloween!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments