Compound Words!

Happy Sunday!  I recently added a really cute compound word activity to my TpT store!  We aren't doing compound words in my class for a while.  But, I saw this cute pack of BIRTHDAY ELEMENTS from Scrappin Doodles, I couldn't resist.  Then, I thought... birthday.  That's a compound word!  Cupcake... that's a compound word!  And, I just flew with the idea.  So, if you're doing compound words anytime soon, check it out by clicking the picture below!



On a different note, can you believe Thanksgiving is just a few days away?  I have a busy week ahead of me... just 2 days of school but, we have conferences on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning.  I'm excited to sit down and chat with some of the parents (and tell them how awesome their child is... I really got lucky with my class this year!).  With a short week and conferences, I'm finding it hard to get my mind thinking about Thanksgiving.  I guess that will just have to wait until Wednesday afternoon when I'm done with conferences!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  I hope you are ready for Thanksgiving (unlike me...)!! :)

No comments