MIA

I have been very MIA this Spring Break.  I had hopes of blogging and creating every day.... now it's Friday and this is the first time I'm turning on my computer.  Why you ask?

Christian Grey took over my Spring Break.  I finally jumped on that 50 Shades of Grey bandwagon (always a little late...) and I could not put the books down!  So, for the past three days, I've been pretty much sucked into the life of Christian and Anastasia.

Source: www.eljamesauthor.com/books/

But, I'm back!!

Today I plan on making a couple new digital paper packs and hopefully getting some good ideas together for Earth Day.  I'm on my school's Earth Day Committee so I need lots of K-8 ideas.

I already have an Earth Day board on Pinterest and I would love if you all would pin your awesome ideas to it!   If you're interested, please leave your Pinterest URL in a comment below.  :)

Happy Friday!


No comments