Skittles!

....I haven't blogged for a long time... I'm so sorry!  The weekend flew by (way too fast).  Although I have the time to post, I just can't think of anything great to write about... and I definitely don't want to bore you with each and every post.   I think I'm losing my creativity as I'm losing weight...

Oh, how much weight have I lost?!  Thanks for asking! ;)  I've lost 11.5 lbs. as of Monday.  I've been trying to keep myself from getting on the scale every morning... I want to see big losses so I'll just wait a couple days in between weigh-ins.  :)  I joined the Biggest Loser at work.  Whoever loses the biggest percentage of their weight by May 25th will win... I'm hoping it's me!  

Now, onto something Latoya's super fun linky!  


 
This week we're playing the Skittles Game!  Interested in linking up and playing along?  Here's the code: 

Red:  Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange: Favorite Memory from College
Yellow: Favorite Sports Team
Green: Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple: Wild Card (tell anything about yourself)

Here we go!

My favorite ice cream flavor is... Party Cake! Each brand seems to have their own name for it... but, it's the cake flavored ice cream with the little chunks of cake and icing in it.  I could eat the whole container when I get it. :)   But, I'm limited to 8 oz. of fruit sorbet as a snack with P90X though.   Ho hum....


Favorite memory from college?  Oh, there are way too many fun, crazy memories!  I went away to Miami University for a year and a half.  It was nice to get a little freedom and independence.  It was also nice being so carefree and close to all of your friends in the dorms.  For my last 2 1/2 years, I  moved back home and went to a college nearby. I guess I didn't really tell you my favorite memory... it was just an all-around great experience filled with lots of fun, interesting people! 

Here are some pictures from those fun times... :) 

Two from 2002... yikes! 

Halloween :)

And, another goodie from 2006! 

My favorite sports team?   I'll sit through a Cleveland Indians baseball game if I'm forced to.  I'm not that into sports.  :)

My favorite fast food place is an easy one... Chipotle!  Yum!  I do enjoy the Southwest Chicken Salad from McDonald's though... or their chicken nuggets.  The onion rings at Burger King are so good.  Arby's has a really good turkey reuben sandwich, too.  Wendy's has a great value chicken sandwich.  Geez!  Now you know how much I really needed to go on this diet.  ;)

Now for the WILD card!   I'm a creature of habit.  I love my routines! I wake up the same time every day... I even get up super early on the weekends.  I also go to bed at about the same time every night.  I also go grocery shopping at 7:30 am every Sunday morning.  I like to beat the crowds.  :)  

I could get ready (shower, dressed, hair, makeup) with my eyes closed because I do everything in the same exact order and same exact way everyday.  I'm routined to the core... almost to a fault.  I have a very hard time when things don't go as planned... but, I'm working on it! :)

Source: http://www.wookmark.com


Now it's your turn!  Make sure you link up!  



3 comments

  1. Your choice of ice cream looks yummy! I will have to try it out sometime soon!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your newest follower. I wish I could be a creature of habit--if I could just get up and exercise! I am also having a linky. It's all about the dollar. Everything you buy, sell, find, love, or make with the dollar. I would love to have you drop by!

    www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss!! You go girl! That ice cream looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete