13, 30, and a Freebie!

Hey bloggy friends!  Happy Sunday! :)  I'm all refreshed from my 3-day weekend and I'm really ready to get back into my normal routine.

I worked my butt off this weekend - sticking to my diet and doing some amazing, sweaty workouts.  As of this morning, I'm officially down 13 lbs.  :)  I still want to lose about 20-27 more lbs... but, I'm getting there.  If I lose 27 more pounds, I'll be "high school skinny".... maybe that's not realistic?  We'll see...

I'll be weighing for the Biggest Loser at work tomorrow and I can't wait until my weekly percentage lost is posted.  Woo hoo!  I want to win soooo bad.

Source: www.eattrainbelieve.com

There are only 30 days left of school for me.  It's kind of bittersweet.  I love, love, love this class so much and I don't them to leave me.  But, I'm really looking forward to a relaxing summer.  30 more days!  30 more days!

I found a pretty funny quote on Pinterest for all you teachers out there....


SO many of my students say "hanitizer"... HAHA!  I thought it might just be my class, but I guess not! :)

And, now for the freebie... :)


I whipped up some fun Glow in the Dark papers that I'd love to share with you.  But, there's a catch... the only way to get to them is to follow me on Facebook.  Sorry about the bribery!  :)

To all of my lovely Facebook followers:  the link is in my last post!  :)  Enjoy!

Happy Sunday!


6 comments

  1. My kids definitely use "hanitizer" and my classes the past of years did as well. Too funny! And I love the glow in the dark digital paper pack, super cute! Thanks!

    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the papers! I hope you can get some good, fun use out of them! :)

      Delete
  2. Losing weight can feel SO good--keep up the hard work! :)
    I liked your page on facebook... excited to get the glow-in-the-dark papers!

    Mandy
    The 4th Grade Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the like! I hope you enjoy the papers! :)

      Delete
  3. That is awesome that you are losing weight! I started back in January with Advocare and have never felt better!! I'm smaller than I was in high school and getting ready to start my second 24 Day Challenge through Advocare!! Keep it up!! Remember, you only lose if you quit!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete