Breakin' Rules and Sweet Treats

I am breaking a big blogging rule... I'm posting again today.  I'm sorry!  :)  But... I had to share this with you!

I have spent a LONG time today creating some really stinkin' cute digital papers.

First, I made some fun Earth Day papers.  Click the picture to check them out.


You all know that I've been on a diet for about 3 weeks now... and I've been getting my butt into shape with some P90X.  I've been craving sweets REAL bad lately.  But, I will not give in.  I will not give in.  Instead of EATING the sweets, I made some fun digital papers with "sweet" themes.  :)

This pack has: Red Velvet Cupcakes, Raspberry Tart, Orange Creamsicle, Key Lime Pie, Blueberry Muffin, and Confetti Cake.  Yum!!

There are 48 papers in total.  AND.... the big ol' pack is on sale for a very limited time.  Click the picture to check them out!
Happy Friday (again)!

2 comments

  1. Love all the colorful paper! Confetti Cake is my favorite, but I also like the Earth Day paper too! How do you create this??? I'm amazed at the talent I see when it comes to graphic design. Have a nice weekend!
    Tamra (and Sarah)
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for your sweet comment!! I use Photoshop... it took a LONG time to figure the program out and I'm still learning.... but it's so fun! :)

    Janet

    ReplyDelete