Favorites Survey!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Latoya's weekly linky! :)  I almost went the whole week without linking up..... I tell ya, Christian Grey really had a hold on me this week...


This week it's all about our favorites.  :)

Favorite Store:
If you know me, you know I LOVE Target.  I could go every day... and spend $100 each time.  I swear they have some secret message playing in the music.. "buy this.. you need this.... you want this".  Or... they put special "I MUST HAVE THIS!" fragrance in the air.  Not sure which.. but, it gets me every time.  :)

I bought this little gem earlier this week.  It looks HORRIBLE in the picture.  Oh my.... but, in real life, it's not that bad.

Source: www.target.com

I also love New York & Company.  That is one of the few places I can find pants that fit.  :)  I love that teachers get 15% off, too.  Teachers... if you go to their website, you can get a one-time 20% off coupon!

Favorite Show:
This is tricky!  I love TV...

Umm... my all-time favorite (and guilty pleasure) is Bad Girls Club.  It's pretty intense... I think a tiny part of me wants to act like them... just once.  :)

Source: http://bad-girls-club.oxygen.com/


I also love all of the Real Housewives shows.  Modern Family is amazing.  New Girl is so funny.  I love Big Brother, too! :)

Favorite Sweet Treat
I love blueberry muffins.  I will eat anything sugary... but I don't like frosted things as much.  Muffins are perfectly sweet without all the gross frosting.  MMMM....  reminds me of my Sweet Treats Paper Bundle.  Did you check it out yet?  It's on sale for a very limited time!


Favorite Restaurant:
Oh... this is a bad time to talk about food.  I'm feeling very deprived while I'm on this diet.  Name a restaurant, I like it.  I'm not picky at all.

One of my favorite places to feast on cheesy carbs (yummmm) is Olive Garden.  It's always so good.


The BEST thing they have is the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara.  
OH MY.  I'm drooling....


Source: www.olivegarden.com

I looked up the nutrition facts for this delicious dish.... 1440 calories, 88 grams of fat, and 3000 milligrams of sodium.  Holy moly....  no wonder it's so good.  :)

Thanks for making it through this long post!  Don't forget to link up with Latoya! 


I.can't.stop.thinking.about.Olive.Garden..... ;)

3 comments

  1. I also love Target, but what teacher doesn't? ;) Sounds like we like a lot of the same shows.....I love big brother, New Girl and the Real Housewives although I only watch the OC one.

    Now I can't stop thinking about Olive Garden and I am also on diet (weight watchers). I am going to be good though and head out for a run instead of going to make myself some pasta....ha!

    Have a great weekend!
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stopped by your blog, became a follower, AND entered in your giveaway!! :) Whew... I'm spent! ;) Great job on the weight loss!

      Janet

      Delete
  2. Hi Janet! I just found your blog through the linky party even though I was too late to link up with it. I just started my blog last week so am busy blog hopping and it's AWESOME! You've got great taste in tv shows haha! This is such a fun linky! And oh my goodness that dish looks AMAZING! (So it should be for 1440 calories!) YUM!

    I've just become your latest follower- I'm off to explore what else is on your blog now :)

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete