Sale and Graphs!

Don't forget to stop by my Teachers Pay Teachers shop to get some good deals on my digital paper packs!  My favorites are 20% off which makes the paper about 10 cents each.  :)

Anywho...

We did some graphing in Math on Friday and we all had so much fun!  I decided to toss our boring workbooks aside for some real hands-on graphing experience.  Luckily, I had these wonderful little dry erase clipboard math survey cards for the students to use!

Source: Lakeshore Learning

Each student had their own clipboard and their own dry erase survey card.  They walked around, surveyed their classmates, and recorded their data.  Everyone had a blast! 





After collecting our data, we organized it by creating a bar graph.  Time was getting short so I forgot to take pictures.  But, I plan on doing this activity again on Monday so I'll have another chance to snap some pics. 

Don't forget to check out my sale!  Happy Sunday!

1 comment