Support

 I'm loving the fact that I have the next 3 days off.  Thank you, Martin Luther King Jr.! :)   Since I have such a long weekend, I'm going to relax tonight.  Just me, the couch, and my huge cup of hot chocolate.  MMM!


We had a "Records Day" at work today.  Most of us were already done with our grades so it gave us a little extra time to finish the thousands of other things we had to do.  It also gave me time for some quality chats with my co-workers.

After chatting, I realized that I need to branch out a little more (and stop using the word 'kiddos'... wink wink!).  I was pleasantly surprised that they all seemed so supportive.  I loved listening to the advice and encouragement.  <3

I am very weird about people in my personal life knowing that I blog and sell on TpT.   Is that normal? Honestly,  I'm worried that they'll think what I write is silly or that I sound fake.

I guess the talks with my co-workers eased my anxiety just a tad.  If they are so kind, supportive, and encouraging - the other people in my personal life should be, too... right? Anyway, enough over-thinking it.

My first step is to link my personal Facebook page to my blog's Facebook page.  I might get enough courage to even share a blog post on my personal Facebook page....ahh!  It makes me super nervous (I'm weird)... but I'm ready to network!  :)

Oh... and.... Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Here goes nothin'!

5 comments

  1. Yay!!
    I am soooo proud of you! I know this was hard for you to do! You should be proud of all the things you do and create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is a records day? Is that a day where you get time without the kids to catch up on paper work, documentation, etc...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! It's technically a day without students to finish our grades so report cards can be printed and sent home. But, a lot of teachers finalize their grades early so we can use that day for other things that need to get finished. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! I'm jealous. We don't ever get work days or records days to catch up. I imagine that you love that! Anytime there is a day we report to work and the students don't, we have professional development all day.

    ReplyDelete