Can't Stop... plus a FREEBIE!

I can't stop making digital paper.  Sadly, my digital paper on TpT is not my best seller.  :(  How do I remedy that?  A HUGE sale, of course!  I'm creating some REALLY cute, creative, new digital papers for the big sale, too.

Check out some of my pretty new papers by clicking on the picture below.  Don't forget to browse around my store, grab the freebies, and wishlist some packs you want for the big sale!  All of my digital paper packs will be 20% off... so, that will come to just $1.60 for up to 16 digital papers.  What a deal!  But, the sale will only be running for one day so you are going to have to be quick! ;)










Here is a little sneak peek of my Black Tie Affair paper pack... it's my absolute favorite pack so far! Click the pic to grab them. :)


Don't forget to check out my 20% off digital paper pack sale tomorrow! :) 

4 comments

  1. Your papers are just gorgeous! What to choose?!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Make sure to download all the freebies in my TpT store! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE!!!! I just bought 3! I will definitely be back.

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much! I'm glad you like them!

      Delete