Ready for Routine with a little FREEBIE!

Don't get me wrong, I love extra days off.  But, after my 4 1/2 day weekend, I was ready to get back to my normal routine.

After MLK Jr. Day, we had a snow day.  Let me tell you... it was FREEZING out.  I had planned on going to a professional development course yesterday.  But, when I found out we had a snow day, I was not venturing out.  Well, that's a lie.  I was not venturing out for a PD.  I DID go out to shop. :)

I'm happily back to my normal routine today and it feels good!

I'm sticking with my goal to plan ahead... and I'm already thinking about St. Patrick's Day!  (I kind of skipped over Valentine's Day, huh?).  Anywho, I made some cute digital papers for the lucky holiday.  Click the pic to get a couple of freebies from my full pack.  If you are interested in all 12 papers, you can find them in my store for just $2!

If you grab the freebie, please leave some feedback!  I'd love to hear what you think. :)

I also started pinning some cute St. Patty's day activities.  Check out my board here!

Enjoy your Wednesday!


1 comment

  1. I'll be downloading this when I'm on my computer! Thanks for sharing! So cute!

    ReplyDelete