4th of July Finds!

Who doesn't love 4th of July?  It's the perfect holiday - fun, fireworks, food, friends, family, FREEDOM!  My family is having a big 4th of July party and I'm really excited for it!  While searching for a good 4th of July Jello shot recipe (yummm), I came across lots of cute red, white, and blue ideas that I thought I'd share with you all...just in case you have a little shindig to get ready for.

Oh, and in the mean time, don't forget to follow my Pinterest boards for great teaching, fitness, and everyday ideas, quotes, and finds!

4th of July Decor Ideas
How cute!  4th of July mason jars!


Of course, the pinned picture didn't have a good link.  Ugh, don't you hate when that happens?  Have no fear, I googled it and found a great website with directions!

I use that colored rice for things in my classroom too! I colored a bunch and put in blocks with sight words.  It's like a "find it" game for my students!  :)....just make sure you hot glue the cap nice and tight so they don't open it and make a mess of rice in your classroom!


4th of July Nails
OMG!  I love these nails and I NEED them now!  I bet Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy has the perfect red and blue! ;)

4th of July Food/Drink
Fun!  A layered red, white, and blue drink!  With my luck, the drink would turn out purple though.  :(  Haha!

This was an awesome compilation of so many red, white, and blue goodies! Yum! I'm hungry!

I have a cute little freebie of 3 red, white, and blue digital papers in my TpT store.  Don't forget to grab them!  The whole pack of 14 papers is in my store, too! 

Click the pic to head to the freebie!

OMG!  Look what came yesterday! :)  I started PiYo RIGHT away and let me tell you, some of those moves are NO JOKE! :)


No comments