I've Been Boo'ed! :)



Ah! Scary!  ;)

I got a sweet comment from Teach With Laughter and she boo'ed me!  Thank you!! How exciting! I feel like I've already reached my exclamation point limit and I'm only 4 sentence in to this post... yikes. Excitement overload! :)

So here are some October activities, books, and goodies that I love.. 

1.  I love Junie B.  I especially love reading to the kids.  I can remember when my teachers would read out loud (out loud...aloud...?) to the class and it was one of the most relaxing things.  So, I definitely like to do that with my kids.  For October, my must-read is Junie B. Jones, First Grader BOO... and I Mean It!  



2.  I love to squeeze in a craft whenever I can.  We are making tear art pumpkins to display in the hallway with our "Thankful Tree" (for Thanksgiving).  It's great because the pumpkins work for October and even November!  :-)  I wish I had a picture but the kiddos are still tearing and gluing... and I didn't think to snap a picture.  Sorry! 

3.  I'm really excited about my two products, too! I can't wait to try out all the fun things in my Halloween & Fall Activities pack.  My students have already worked with the Spooky Subtraction Sentences and they had a lot of fun (especially because we solved them with candy corn.. who doesn't love candy, right?!)! 



Now... time to pick some bloggers to be BOO-ED! 


Here are the rules for the other bloggers that got BOO-ED! 
1. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!

2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else),or freebie(s) that you love!

3. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you don't boo someone again:

And don't forget to tell them that they have been BOOED!

4. Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! And while you are there... check out the other great blogs!



Be sure to check out those amazing bloggers that have been BOO-ED!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments