My Must Haves!

I am joining my first linky party!  Yay! 


Here are my must-haves!!



I love, love, love a new, fresh set of Sharpie markers.  And, the InkJoy pens are pretty and colorful!

 



I use my Promethean board SO much throughout the day.  I'm really getting into making fancy flipcharts, too!  I can't wait to teach my new kiddos how to use the ActivExpressions.  We call them "responders" or "voters" though.  Either way, I love them and use them constantly in the classroom. 




I have tons and tons of fonts on my computer and my absolute favorites are from Kevin and Amanda.  So cute!  


I'm pretty obsessed with labels right now too.  I'm setting up my classroom and went crazy with the labels this year.  I like the neat, uniform look of them.  You can make them cute and fancy... and it's so easy! 



And my all-time favorite must-have... SELTZER WATER!  I'm not a big pop drinker (usually a Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper when I need a pick-me-up).  You just can't beat the perfect carbonation in seltzer water.  I'm pretty much addicted to it.  Yummm!

That's all folks!  Thanks for stopping by! 





5 comments

  1. I love sharpies too! Good idea! Im your newest follower!
    Flying Into First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *just* saw the commercial for the InkJoy pens and had a total teacher oooh, ahh, nice...I want moment!

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I forgot labels!! I use those A LOT!! I just found your blog through the linky & I'm a new follower! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am crazy for labels. Thanks for the pen idea, I love inky pens. Give my blog a visit I am a newbie blogger too. Firstgradefairymagic.blogspot.com - Keep the magic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments and for following me! :) Yay!

    ReplyDelete