Thank You, My 9 Lovely Followers!

I'm already starting to sweat a little thinking about figuring out how to put these freebies on my blog.  I'm pretty tech-savvy... but, we will see if I can get this!

I noticed that I had 9 followers and was THRILLED!  So, I wanted to say 'thank you' to you all for following me.  I hope that you can find someway to use the FREE task cards below!

My class is usually filled with every level of learner there could be.  So, I'm worrying that it just won't be enough in my center activities for those high-learning, early-finishers.  So, I decided that I'd have some task cards for them to pick an activity from.  I'm just going to use them as an extra activity for when the kiddos say "I'm done!!" when half the class is still hard-at-work (ugh..).



One of the task cards in the "Word Work Task Cards" set is to pick a Boggle board and find words.  So, I've also included a set of Boggle board cards.



I hope I'm making a little bit of sense with these task card freebies. :)

I just uploaded them and tried the links and THEY WORKED!  So, hopefully they work for you, too!  

Have a great Saturday night!  :)

4 comments

  1. These look great! You should link up with 4th Grade Frolics tomorrow for Made It Monday. It would be a great thing to share. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I'm a new follower and a new blogger too!
    Laureen

    www.teachwithlaughter.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete