Assess Me!

I'm joining The Tattooed Teacher for a fun get to know me linky!  This is gonna be short and sweet! :)


1.  Yes, I talk to myself.... I have been non-stop talking to myself as I've been getting my classroom ready.  People probably think I'm crazy.
2.  Yes and no!
3.  Yes, I crack my knuckles... especially when I'm nervous.
4.  I am always hungry.  I can always eat.  I eat when I'm happy, sad, mad, bored...so, yes, I'm hungry.  :)
5. Yep!  My TV is on but I'm not really watching it.
6.  No, I don't have my wisdom teeth.  I had them all removed when I was younger.  I just remember crying when I woke up from the anesthesia... and drooling a huge puddle of blood on my Adidas coat on the way home.
7.  Yep, I'm clean!
8.  Yes, I've been to Disney World and Disneyland!
9.  Yes, I wear glasses.  I wear contacts most of the time, but change into glasses at night.
10.  Yep!  Born in Ohio and I still live in Ohio!

Thanks for reading! Go take the assessment and link up!  :)





1 comment

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You were right...we have a lot of similarities! Almost all yeses. I still have my wisdom teeth though. I need to get them out, but I am absolutely TERRIFIED!!

    :)

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete