Sunday Scoop & B2S Sale!

I'm joining The Teaching Trio for their fun 3-2-1 Sunday Scoop linky!  :)


HAVE TO DO:
I feel like I am always cleaning!  But, today that bathroom needs a real good scrub.  That bathroom is the worst! I also HAVE to do some lesson planning.  I've been really into reading books by Ron Clark this summer and he has motivated me to bring some fun, memorable lessons into my year.  My goal is to do one out-of-this-world, outside of the box, crazy fun lesson every month.

HOPE TO DO:
Who doesn't love relaxing, right?  I also hope to set aside some time this evening to finish up paining my sucker flower pot.  I use it as a part of my behavior management system.  I'll blog all about that in the next couple of days!

HAPPY TO DO:
I really just want to get my work done, sit back, and enjoy my last FREE Sunday.  I don't know about you, but I never really enjoy Sundays during the school year.  I'm usually too busy planning, laminating, cutting, and preparing for the week ahead.  I go back next Monday, so this is my last official Sunday with no Sunday blues!

Before you go link up with The Teaching Trio, check out my store and grab some things for 20% off! The sale will be going on today and tomorrow! :)  Click the pic below to head to my store!



Don't forget to join this fun weekly linky!


4 comments

  1. You are so right about Sundays during the school year! I'm going to try to get some of my planning done during the week - I say that now...!
    You've got some really cool stuff in your TpT store! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! It's so hard to sit down and focus on lesson planning during the summer (we're supposed to be enjoying our time off!). Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I also feel like the cleaning is endless!! NOT FUN!
    But the crafting can make it all better. I hope you get to enjoy some crafting, and your last Sunday before going back to school!

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even get to the crafting! BOO! I forgot what I got distracted with - probably pinterest or instagram. Haha... those both take up a lot of my time each day! Thanks for stopping by! I'm headed over to your blog right now!

      Delete