One Day Only! Freebie!

Hey!  This is going to be short and sweet!  I have been on social media like CRAZY lately and I'm so grateful for the followers I've gained!

I joined Periscope!  I LOVE watching the videos that have been posted so far!  I'm a little nervous to video myself still...but hopefully I'll be brave enough someday! Find me! @MrsDsFirsties


AND......... I finally joined Twitter!  I'm still getting the hang of it.  I'm clicking the little star like crazy and finding so many other teachers to stalk follow!  @mrsdsfirsties


I am offering a One Day Only Freebie today to say thank you to all of the wonderful people that I've been connecting with lately!  Click the pic to grab yourself a copy! 

There are 40 pre-primer sight word flashcards and 10 sight word sentence pages!  These flashcards and sentence pages are perfect for RTI, small Reading Groups, center work, or can even be sent home for extra practice! 


Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments