My Favorite Words: SALE and FREEBIE :)

Are you ready for the big game?  Honestly, the Super Bowl doesn't excite me.  But, the big Teachers Pay Teachers sale does!  Are you ready to shop?!

I've added tons of cute, useful items to my shop recently.  Head on over there to check out the great deals.  I'm offering 20% off and TpT is giving an additional 10% off of that (use the code: SUPER).  Most of my items will be less than $2.50 after all of the savings.  :)

Here are some of my newest items.



I am LOVING my new set of "I Can" statements for ELA.  The posters are all black and white with a small colored picture (I'm cheap and hate using color ink...).  The posters are 8.5 x 5.5 (1/2 of a normal sheet of paper)... so they are the perfect size!  I can't wait to print them up and put them in some binder rings.  I think it will really help my first graders take ownership of the skills they are learning.

I also made some fun "I Have, Who Has" games.





I have some "I Have, Who Has?" games but they seem to be too challenging for my students.  These are perfect because they have matching pictures to help my struggling readers.  :)

And... for the freebie...

I made a lot of new, fun digital papers.  I have a little sneak peek sample of one of my favorite packs.  Click the picture to grab it!


Don't forget to take advantage of the super sale going on in my store!



2 comments

  1. Gosh, your digital papers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the Boys Will Be Boys pack! You have beeb a busy lady over there with Tobey!

    ReplyDelete