Achey Fingers

I've been creating things for TpT NON-STOP lately.  :)  That's why my fingers are achey... all the clicking, dragging, sizing, cropping, typing... oh my!

I branched out a little bit and created some frames.  I'm more comfortable with Photoshop and finally figured out a way to make some pretty cute, colorful frames.    :)  It's a good thing because my brain was all out of more color combinations for digital paper packs!

Click the pictures to check them out!






On a different note, I went to a restaurant that served Filipino food today.   My dad had gone there a couple of times and said it was so good.

I was a little scared to go for a couple of reasons.  First, I always go to the same restaurants and order the same thing.  All the time.  I don't like branching out.  Next, the restaurant was connected to this dark, little Filipino store.  It just didn't look like you should be dining in there.  Lastly, I was afraid because my dad had mentioned that if you wanted anything other than tap water, you had to go to the store next door to get it.  Interesting...

But, it was delicious!  All of the people were so welcoming and friendly.  It was a buffet lunch that they only have on Saturdays.   You can order carryout food any other days, though.  The owner and staff were so nice and genuinely interested in whether or not you were enjoying their food.  It felt very "homey"... almost like, we were having dinner with them at their house.

It was true that the pop came from the store next door.  But, the store is connected.  I guess that's just where they keep the pop.  It doesn't seem so weird now.  :)

I'm happy that I tried some new foods... I really couldn't tell you what I was eating though.  But, it was tasty!

Have a spectacular Saturday night!

No comments