Dr. Seuss and St. Patrick's Day!

It's almost March... crazy!  February just flew right by...

I've been collecting my ideas for Dr. Seuss's birthday and St. Patrick's Day.  :)  Do you usually do the same holiday activities/crafts each year?  I'd love to be one of those teachers who can create something, find something, make something... and stick it away for the next year.  But, I'm not.  I like to create things new and fresh.. because the old one would probably be wrinkled, ripped, and in the back of my file cabinet. :-/

Dr. Seuss's birthday is on Friday so I wanted to make sure I had a concrete plan of what in the world I'm doing... especially because I feel like I might need to run out for some supplies or treats.   There are so many great ideas.  I've gathered a bunch of them on my Dr. Seuss board on Pinterest.   I really need to figure out what to do...

I've also been hunting around for some fun St. Patrick's Day activities.  

I whipped up some St. Patrick's Day writing paper to use with my students.  I also added in 3 graphic organizers, too! Click the pictures to check it out! 



I've also been compiling some cute ideas on my St. Patty's Day board on Pinterest. 

I also got this super fun St. Patrick's Day Roll and Graph from Ashley at the School Supply Addict.  Click the picture so you can grab yourself a copy from her store.  You should definitely take some time to look around her store, too... she has such cute stuff!

Source: http://www.theschoolsupplyaddict.com/

I've been staring at my computer screen allll day... time for some dreaded housework! :)  Happy Sunday!

1 comment

  1. Hi Janet,
    I wanted to stop by and let you know I used some of your digital paper for my giveaway picture I'm doing on my blog:) It turned out so cute. I thought you'ld probably like to see it. (I love seeing how people use my digital art:)
    sooo here's the link if you want to stop by:)
    http://www.thetravelingclassroom.blogspot.com/2013/02/gentle-shepherd-product-reviews-giveaway.html
    Dinah

    ReplyDelete