What I'm Loving!


Love.  It's one of my favorite words. :)

I stumbled upon Kathleen from Growing Kinders linky and I couldn't wait to start making my list! 

Here are some of the things I'm loving right now... 
Yum!  Cucumber, lemon, mint water.  Sounds weird.  But, it's delish!  It's supposed to be a metabolism-boosting, "detox" drink.  I'm not sure about all of that, but it tastes great!  I found the original idea from Lipstick, Heels, & a Baby


Source: www.aveda.com
I'm loving my Aveda Lip Saver.  It is honestly saving my lips.  :)  I got it from my cousin at our Christmas party.  We always have a theme to direct our gift buying and this time it was our favorite things... kind of like what Oprah does.  :)

I got a delicious donut, seltzer water (you know it's my FAVE), a Starbucks gift card, and this awesome chapstick.  It's not just any chapstick though.  It's amazing.  And, it should be... because it's $8!  I'm happy I got it was a present because I sure wouldn't spend $8 on chapstick. 


Source: http://www.lushusa.com
I'm not a bath girl.  I would be a bath girl if we had a bathtub that could fit an adult.  It's uncomfortable and kind of gross to be sitting in all of your body scum.  BUT.. I got these awesome bath bombs and bubble bar things for my birthday.   I have only used the Butterball and I can't wait to use the other ones.  It left my skin smooth, moisturized, and smelling good.  They are handmade and they don't test on animals... you can't go wrong! 
Source: http://us.toshiba.com
This may seem weird, but I am loving my computer.  It has allowed me to branch out.  I have grown so much as a teacher - reading blogs, writing on my blog, creating for TpT, and finding great ideas on Pinterest. I don't have a fancy computer or anything.. but, it works and I love it! 

And... of course I'm loving my family.  :)  My two guys are perfect... especially my Tobey. <3





What are YOU loving?  Link up




1 comment

  1. Found your blog on the Linky Party! :) Love your blog! Your pups are beautiful!! I'm your newest follower! Excited to share ideas! Blogging rocks!

    ReplyDelete