SEW Happy - Part II

I've been sewing up a storm on my brand new machine!  I just wanted to share some things that I made!

I went CRAZY in Joann's and bought each and every fabric that my heart desired.  Thank goodness for the 15% teacher discount!  :) 


I came home and made some cute button bookmarks.  The original idea came from here.  So cute!!  I just want to keep making these - even though you really only need one!

 I also made my husband a remote/candy holder for his gaming chair.  :)

I'm going to search the internet for more sewing projects! :)  I've put the weighted lap pads on hold because I need to go out and get LOTS and LOTS of rice... and I just haven't yet.  Hopefully soon!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments

  1. Um, I loooove the bookmarks! Such a clever idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are soooo easy to make! Check the original how-to link on my pinterest board! Crafty Creations

      Delete