It's a New Year! Linky :)

Happy New Year's Eve!

What's on the agenda for tonight you ask?  We're heading over to my in-laws to play some games and eat some yummy food.  :)  I plan on being home, in bed, and asleep before midnight.  I like to be sleeping when the ball drops. :)  It's true.  I'm an early bird so I don't like staying up past, uhh... 9:30.  I'm such a granny.

What are you doing tonight??

I'm also linking up with Jen at The Teachers' Cauldron for this fun linky!  It's a chance to blog about your personal and blogging resolutions!


My personal resolution is to be more positive.  I'm usually a "negative Nancy" and I'll be the first one to admit it.  :)  So, I'm going to see my glass as half FULL from now on.... especially at work.  It's a huge resolution but I have faith in myself!

My blogging resolution is to post more often and include pictures of things we are doing in the classroom.  I love seeing bloggers' classrooms and all of the fun things they are doing.  It's the best kind of post to read - one with lots of pictures! For some reason I NEVER remember to pull out my camera to snap a pic of our happenings...but I can and will do it!  (see.... I'm being positive already!)

It's time to get ready for tonight... shower and slip into some (clean) pajama pants! ;)  Nothing fancy for this girl. 

Enjoy your last night of 2012 and may 2013 bring you lots of happy, positive things!  Oh, and don't forget to link up with Jen, too! 

1 comment

  1. Good luck with your goals! I was asleep on the couch nye by 10 haha!

    I'm a new follower!
    ✪Crystal✪
    Strive to Sparkle

    ReplyDelete