SEW Happy!

I got the BEST Christmas present.....


I am in love!  I made my first little pillow and it came out pretty cute. :) 


The other side has opposite colors.  I have a lot to learn... but, I was proud because it was my first project on a sewing machine.  

I plan on (still) making those weighted lap pads for my kids.  I'm going to head out for some rice to fill them with so I can whip them up.  

I also found some other projects that I want to try out.  Here they are: 




I'm heading out in the AM to get LOTS of cute fabric and I plan on being in front of the sewing machine ALL day! :)  

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment

  1. I wish I had a sewing machine and knew how to use one! Cute stuff! I feature new bloggers every Tuesday. If you are interested, stop by Fun in 1st Grade then email me at dml8609@gmail.com
    :) Dana

    ReplyDelete