Place Value Fun!

We have been learning all about place value in Math for about a week now.  I had to spice it up because  it was going right over the kids' heads (the ones that were still awake...;) haha).  So... I pulled out the dry erase markers.... but not the dry erase boards.  The kiddos were shocked when I told them to write on their desks.  Some of them just looked around to make sure other people were doing it first.  :)

We used our dry erase markers to circle groups of ten.  They LOVED it!


The dry erase markers left a little marker smear here or there... but we just wiped it right up with a baby wipe!  It was fun and engaging for the kids and easy for me!  What's better than that?

I made a couple more backgrounds last night and thought I'd share them with you!  Click the picture to head over to the FREEBIE! :)



That's all for now!  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments

  1. Love that bright background! Thanks for the freebie.
    Colleen :-)
    Fun and Fearless in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!

    Christina :)
    Check out my blog!
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete