Welcome Back to the Blog World!

Hello, all!  I have been away from normal life for a little over a year now....and away from blogging for a little longer than that  :)  Long story (very long story) short, I suddenly found out I had 6% kidney function AND very suddenly went on dialysis.  After about a year (350 days to be exact) on dialysis, I received a kidney transplant from my amazing brother-in-law.  That was exactly 2 months ago.  Now that I'm feeling better, I decided to pick back up with blogging and creating.  It's crazy what 6% function does to your body and brain.  But, I'm BACK and BETTER THAN EVER! Thanks for sticking around.  :)

 This is my amazing BIL and kidney donor!  He saved my life <3


This is me on my last night of dialysis.  Peritoneal dialysis is NO JOKE.  The biggest concern is infection in your peritoneum (where the dialysis catheter is located)...so I spent lots of time before and after hooking up to my machine masked, bleached, and sanitized. 


 This is me and Kevin on the morning of surgery in pre-op.  I was surprisingly calm! 


I wanted to let you all know about the Teachers Pay Teachers sale that starts tomorrow!  It'll be going on tomorrow (Feb 4th) and Wednesday (Feb 5th).  I marked everything in my store 20% off - so there are some great deals!

I updated and upgraded my best-seller.  It's part of the big sale tomorrow! Here are pics of all the activities/resources included in the product.  Click on any picture to check it out on TpT.








Thanks for reading!

No comments