Trying to Tackle Digital & Distance Learning


I don't know about you, but I am struggling with figuring out the best way to reach my students.  I could sit here and list the struggles I'm facing, but we all have struggles.  All we can do is the best we know how to do.  

Whatever you're doing is enough. 💓

I thought I'd share some of the resources I've created.  Hopefully you find something you'll be able to use with your students while you're trying to figure out what works best.  Or maybe you're one of the lucky ones and you've already established a routine.  That's awesome!  Maybe these resources will fit in with your distance learning plan. 🙂

Click any of the images to get a closer look at the resource. 

     

      
    
   





       

     


   
   
                                                

Thanks for reading!  Come back for more digital & distance learning ideas.  Remember - you're doing enough! 💗

No comments