Cold Days - Highs and Lows

My students have gotten lucky with another mini Winter Break!  They only had school last Wednesday.  No school Monday (President's Day), Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or today.   Lucky little kiddos.  Teachers still have to report for cold days.  Ho hum.

I've been spending A LOT of time in bed since last Wednesday.   I got in a car accident. :(  I got rear-ended while at a stoplight....he thought it was green....but it was red.....   So, aside from appointments, taking my car in, and a short grocery trip - I've been resting and trying to heal. BOOO.

I thought I was feeling a little better so I went into work to get some stuff done in my room, but my back and neck were not havin' it.  I only lasted about 2 hours. Thankfully I had an early physical therapy appointment.  How on Earth am I going to be able to get through an entire day tomorrow? I think pain meds will be my new best friend for the next couple of days....over-the-counter pain meds, of course. :)

But, on a happy note, I have a real hard time sitting still and resting.  So, I made the most of it by making things for TpT and my class! :) Yay!  Click on the pics to check them out!



Oh, did you hear about the big sale going on this week...????


My entire store will be 20% off!  Lots of good deals! :)

Have a happy Monday!


1 comment